COSHH is meant for those responsible for Health-Hzardous Substances Control (COSHH) at work and workers who produce, disinfect, maintain, distribute, services and workplaces use of hazardous materials. This qualification trains workers in collaboration with their managers and supervisors to lead to proper use of hazardous substances.
- Introduction to health and safety in the workplace
- Health and safety law and enforcement
- COSHH Terminology
- Substances covered under COSHH
- The routes of exposure
- The effects of hazardous substances on the body
- COSHH assessments and control measures
- The legal responsibilities under the COSHH Regulations (as amended)
- COSHH risk assessment
- Safe systems of work
- Common hazards and effective controls
- Monitoring and health surveillance
Highfield is the Middle East's leading supplier of safety/compliance qualifications and training materials. Highfield is committed to delivering on its core values in quality, value, service and integrity.
For more information check Dubai Ambulance official site here : https://www.highfieldinternational.com