Week for the oil & gas, power & energy, construction, petrochemical and chemical industry scheduled for the 5th to 9th April 2020 in Dubai, UAE. The World HSE Week will consist of a 3-Day Advanced HSE Masterclass from the 5th to the 7th April followed by a 2-Day Conference on the 8th & 9th April.
- Future Trends in HSE
- Industrial Revolution 4.0 and the Implementation Challenges in Safety?
- Safety Culture and Effective Leadership
- Smart Technologies and Digitalization of HSE
- Corporate HSE Culture
- Process Safety Management in Major Hazardous Industry
- Operational Safety and Real-time Monitoring/Measurement of Risk
- Waste Management and Climate Change
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Guidelines
- Mental Health and Stress Management for Employees
The event will also have keynote speakers, informative & interactive panel discussions, and experts’ presentations that will explore the latest trends and challenges surrounding the oil and gas industry and its future.
Check out more on https://worldhseweek.com/