STI Scaffold Erection course we will ensure you understand methods of safe erection, dismantling and related legislation in accordance with the manufactures instruction manual. This course will enable attendees to Erect and Dismantle Basic System Scaffold Structures using best practice.
- Fundamental on-site risk assessment
- Safe erection, dismantling and motion procedures
- Do's and don'ts of mobile tower scaffolds
- Mobile tower scaffold hazards and controls
- Length of towers
- Use of outriggers and stabilisers
- Accidents associated with towers
- Safe use of towers
- Spinning on towers
- Understanding manufacturers instructions
The Scaffold Training Institute (Texas, USA) is a worldwide leader in providing scaffold training programs. Scaffold Training Institute programs have been used to train over 250,000 workers around the world since 1991, making it perhaps the number one source of scaffold training materials worldwide. STI provides both direct training by our instructors, and Train The Trainer programs to certify attendees to conduct training using STI materials.
For resources go to here