This qualification is designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety by enabling delegates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. It was created in response to industry requirements for all employees to be risk aware. Whilst not all employees will be required to undertake risk assessments themselves, they may be asked to contribute to the process and this course will provide them with information about the benefits of risk assessments so that they can positively contribute to the process.
- Contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understand the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understand the principles of risk assessment including:
- hazards, risks and control measures
- the five steps of risk assessment
- the hierarchy of control
- risk assessment review and record keeping.
Highfield is the Middle East's leading supplier of safety/compliance qualifications and training materials. Highfield is committed to delivering on its core values in quality, value, service and integrity.
For more information check Dubai Ambulance official site here : https://www.highfieldinternational.com