So whether you are wanting to adbance in your health and safety career or looking to break into the industry, we can definitely help you!
What we offer Job Seekers:
- Competitive salary for those wishing to apply and get selected for the vacancies.
- Health and safety trainings with all the accreditions for those who want to get into the industry
What we offer employers and recruiters:
- As specialist in health and safety, we review and advice on policy and working practices for organisations of all kinds and sizes.
- We provide a true & comprehensive '360' recruitment service.
- Short term and long term commitments.
- Have at least 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Shall have LEEA-UK qualifications "Entry Exam" and 4 day Appointed Person
- Shall have COMPANY approved training company certification.
- Have relevant oil & gas offshore and onshore lifting related experience of not less than 5 years in the same area of application
- Able to prepare specific risk assessments for Specific and Critical Lifting Operations, along with the proper control and mitigation measures.
- Responsible for briefing all persons involved in Lifting Operations and properly communicate and explain the relevant Lift Plans to the site Lifting Supervisor(s).
- Able to plan and prepare both Generic, Specific and Critical Lift Plans, along with the relevant assessments such as selection of crane(s), lifting accessories, calculations, and lifting location drawings.
- Be familiar with specific Standards, Regulations and Legislations such as BS7121, LOLER 1998 and QCS 2014.
- Fluent use of the English language, both oral and writing.
- Must located in UAE
Jobs are available for only for the listed below openings.
Current Job Openings
Experience : 5 years min.
Salary : 22000 aed-/